Welcome to "RETA'S HIDEAWAY BY THE HARBOUR"
A Luxury Vacation Rental in the Heart of Downtown Wolfville
RETA'S HIDEAWAY BY THE HARBOUR is a supurbly located vacation rental with a million dollar view! Private, peacful and located on the harbourfront right in the heart of downtown Wolfville. Just steps from world class dining, outdoor cafe's, unique boutique shopping, galleries, parks, trails and Acadia University.
Located in the heart of wine country, and a short distance to National Historic Sites & Parks. See the effects of the Bay of Fundy World's Highest Tides from your private deck, as they come and go twice daily.
This second story unit has its own private outside entrance and reserved parking space behind the store. A two landing staircase leads to a wide patio deck with breathtaking views of Wolfville Harbour, the Dykelands and Cape Blomidon in the distance. Double french doors lead into the large and bright open loft space. Here you will find several comfortable sitting areas, a dining table and chairs, a cozy, fully equipped kitchen, and a large Queen bed. The unit also features a bathroom with shower and laundry, and a seperate ensuite walk-in dressing-room / closet.
Have a look around the property
- Bathroom A Bathroom A
- Bathroom B Bathroom B
- Dining area Dining area
- Private Back Deck & Entry Access Private Back Deck & Entry Access
- View from your deck towards town View from your deck towards town
- View from deck towards Grand Pre View from deck towards Grand Pre
- Walking Trail Walking Trail
- Relax and Unwind Relax and Unwind
- Seating Area Seating Area
- Kitchen Kitchen
- Zzzzz...... Zzzzz......
- Winter Wonderland Winter Wonderland
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Our Guests Say
- A beautiful oasis of peace and tranquility- You will not want to leave!
- My experience was beyond pleasant. Comfort meets luxury. This open-concept apartment has everything you need. Big screen TV in a comfortable living room space, a dining/kitchen with all the utensils you will need, high-quality appliances, a walk-in closet with fluffy his and her bathrobes and plenty of towels. The washroom is spacious with a standing shower with awesome water pressure and a well-place washer and dryer. The bed is covered in pillows and the mattress is really comfortable. Only your amazing view of the harbour from bed will prompt you to leave your warm bed. First make some coffee with everything you need already in your fully-equipped kitchen. Walk along the water, or take a stroll downtown or out to eat just down the street. I was in Wolfville for a weekend conference at Acadia (about 10mins walking distance away) and the apartment just felt like own oasis of peace and tranquility. There is not a better place to stay while you're visiting Wolfville and the warmth of the space is only matched by that of Reta herself. Her warmth and care is palpable. How many times did she encourage me to take a load off and curl up in one of those comfy white robes? Her welcoming, kind, and helpful personality is both sincere and refreshing. I was extremely pleased by how clean the space is. Spot-less and clean scent-free air. I’m quite particular in regard to cleanliness. You can tell this is important to Reta and it really shows in how well kept the space is. I felt at home and as I sat on the balcony looking out into the Bay just before I prepared to leave, I saw the most beautiful rainbow over the water. I will be back for sure and highly recommend anyone visiting Wolfville to not miss the opportunity to stay here. My only regret was not booking a longer stay.
- The view (and the access) from the back porch of the dykelands was really beautiful. The apartment was so clean, easy access to town -- we walked in -- and the surrounding area was interesting. Wolfville has a wonderful Info center we would recommend.
- Reta's Hideaway is a great choice when staying in the lovely town of Wolfville. We really enjoyed all that space -- a very large, open concept living/ dining/ bedroom with a super clean, fully equipped kitchen featuring new appliances and a wrap around counter. There's lots of comfortable seating for reading, relaxing or catching something on the TV. It's perfectly located -- across the road from the visitors' center (the pick-up point for the winery tours) and an easy walk to all the shops and restaurants, yet quiet and very private. Best of all is the large deck with cushioned lounges overlooking a spectacular, unrestricted view - watch the tides, seabirds and the distant cliffs. We definitely hope to stay at Reta's for all our future trips to Wolfville!
- Great location, wonderful views. Easy walking to everything in town and along the levees, and short drive to hiking at Blomidon and Cape Split and wonderful lobster at Hall's Harbour. Studio was spotlessly clean. Reta was very easy to work with when making the reservation, and eager to make sure everything was fine when we arrived. Very helpful and friendly without being intrusive.
- Location was ideal for getting about you could walk to all amenities, fantastic views from decking, Property was very well maintained and spotless everything you could need in apartment, Reta the owner was the perfect hostess, we were sorry too leave. We recommend this property too anyone who is visiting the area. Nice town plenty of very good restaurants, people very friendly, only 1 hour from airport, lovely part of country.